Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

NEW Coach Hampton Carryall tote "Rose" color $348. New w/ Shopping bag - $160











**SOLD**
Coach Hampton

Patent Embossed Med/ Carryall in Rose color.
Double Handle front pocket with turnlock closure
1 zipper pocket, 1 cell phone pocket, 1 small pocket measurement: 12" length x 8.5" height x 5" width
MSRP: $348

The Coach number on it is F14413.

Features include:
- Silver Hardware
- Khaki fabric lining
- Outside pocket with turnlock closure
- One inside zippered pocket and two slip pockets
- Four metal feet on the bottom for protection
- Two shoulder straps
- Measures approx. 8x13x4
-COACH Shopping bag included!!!!

I found this same bag on eBay for anywhere from $200-$280. My selling price is very competitive and rightfully placed.

Please contact me if you have any questions!!

Email: toofullclosetinvienna@gmail.com (I give discounts ONLY if you purchase more than 1 item from my Blog!)

Would be a great gift. I have the Coach gift wrap aswell, along with the Coach shopping bag. Birthday present, Easter, Mother's Day, etc.
**SOLD**

No comments:

Post a Comment